Comments (8)

  1. Aug 25,  · And best of all, for each CD purchased, World Music Network makes a donation to OXFAM to help with their international aid in the Middle East, which includes work to help earthquake victims in southern Yemen, the impoverished Bedouin tribes of Israel's Negev, and those left homeless or injured by the war in Iraq.5/5(2).
  2. Aug 25,  · Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Oxfam Arabia: Arabesque to Oud - Contemporary Arabian Sounds - Various Artists on AllMusic - - An interesting compilation of Arabic music 8/
  3. Arabia: Essential Album Various Artists (Artist) Format: Audio CD. out of 5 stars 5 ratings. See all 5 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Price New from This compilations is one of the best I have heard. I bought this cd long time ago, lost it, and decided to /5(5).
  4. Oxfam Arabia presents a cross-section of music from the region, including a variety of regional folk styles, raï, gnawa, wedding songs and Arab classical music. This album is produced in association with the major international charity Oxfam"--Container.
  5. 28 rows · Oxfam International is a development, relief and campaigning organization dedicated to .
  6. Oxfam / Arabia/Various Artists (Rgnet CD) CD Album. Condition: Like new. AU $ Free postage. Est. delivery Thu, 3 Sep - Tue, 15 Sep. day returns Various Artists, New CD 4 - Caf Arabia [Double CD], Various Artists, New CD. AU $ Free postage. item 6 Fierce Angel - A Little Fierce Remixed Various 2 CD 5 - Fierce Angel - A.
  7. Aug 19,  · The album is dedicated to the memory of Jo Cox, MP, a former Oxfam activist, who campaigned tirelessly for refugees. All Parlophone’s profits from the album are being donated to charity. 75% will go to Oxfam's Refugee Crisis Appeal in support of refugees worldwide and the remaining 25% will go to the Jo Cox Fund.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *